12:59 AM September 30th
1:00 am October 1st
Im all packed for C4 and ready to go!
It’s currently five in the morning so im setting the queue to post this at a more decent hour. I hope the gif works, other wise its gonna be awkward… ah well. By any means, I’m in some serious need of some sleep!
I hope you all have a wonderfully fantastic day! May you reach all your goals!
So i hear my printer starting up from nowhere (i was in the other room) and it takes 10 minutes to print fully after a few minutes my curiosity is peaked as to what or who was printing anything. We have one of those wireless printers you can e-mail too and staring me in the face is this:
Now i’m a rational person so i checked my print history online and there is no record of this ever being sent to the printer.
Nothing at all.The text at the bottom reads.
YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO RECORD OF THIS EVER BEING SENT OR RECIEVED BY MY PRINTER!!!!!!
THE STREXCORP MASQUERADE : OCTOBER EVENTRicardo Vega, President of StrexCorp Synernists Inc, is holding a Company Masquerade this month to celebrate harvest holidays and to maintain company morale. There will be music, ballroom dancing, spiked punch, and the looming threat of re-education for anyone who dares spoil the atmosphere. This will be a two-week event beginning on October 15th, following the release of the new Night Vale episode, and run until the official in-character date of the event, Halloween!
- Anyone can participate! StrexCorp employees are required to attend, and are allowed to bring one or two outside guests, provided they pass all company security checks and aren’t going to cause trouble. (This doesn’t mean you have to play if your character is Strex! no one has to participate, but it’s an excuse.)
- Starting October 15th, simply tag your posts with #StrexCorp Masquerade to have your thread considered part of the event.
- strexcorpsguardian and myself (smilingindoctrinator) will be moderating the event. That is to say, if a thread is deemed inappropriate, unrealistic, or otherwise bending the corporate rules too much to be believable, we reserve the right to veto that incident from canon.
- Always ask to join someone’s thread! Just because everyone is in the same hall doesn’t mean people don’t have plans among themselves. Be courteous to your fellow writers.
- If your character is attending the Masquerade, they MUST be in a mask! Not a halloween costume—they shouldn’t be dressed as full-furry werewolves or sheet ghosts. Think fancy dress party with masks inspired by whatever you want (So a black suit with a long-nosed wolf mask and a moon-patterned tie, a cloak and a fanged porcelain mask to mimic a vampire, etc). Be creative!
Some suggestions to consider:
The Masquerade is the main event, but feel free to make up your own little sub-plots around it! Maybe your character is helping out with catering, or wants to dance with someone and can’t get their attention, has to go home sick, or gets up to some scandalous behaviour behind the curtains. You can also have your characters make observations on other peoples’ threads by tagging your post with #Masquerade Commentary as well as the URLs of the participants and the event tag. Send starters and plot ideas to other people participating! Draw your character’s mask and costume! Write drabbles about the event! Basically, have fun!
Last but not least—if you intend to participate, all you have to do is reblog this post and consider yourself on the guest list!
I has a red streak~ #halp #cantstop
And a little bit more))Corpse party(tortured souls) - Kanno Yuki, Sachiko Shinosaki, Shinosaki Ayumi. Cosplayers - Creacker (http://clapbitchslap.tumblr.com), Dark Inquisitor (http://dark-inquisitor.tumblr.com), Ginger Joy (http://vk.com/id45627866). Photo and retouch: Cloverhttp://la-clover.deviantart.com/
has this been done yet
original post here